Missha Big Winter Sale
Korean make-up junkies: get thee to Missha, which is having its annual big winter sale.
Click here to view which goodies are going cheap, along with a massive cheesy picture of that creepy old bloke who’s in IRIS/GI Joe. (kidding! Sheesh, who knew there were so many Lee Byung-Hyun fans out there??)
I’m getting lots of pressies including my top MISSHA picks:
- Sexy Eye 4 line brush mascara,
- Perfect Cover BB Cream (not for me, alas I can’t wear BB Creams)
- Nail varnishes – lots of gorgeous blues and metallic greens
- Lip crayons (NARS Velvet lip pencil dupes!)
- The Style 12 hour foundation (for me: love this)
- Sunscreen: high SPF, high PA, non greasy
- M Signature Radiance foundation
They don’t give out samples or freebies during the sale and the popular branches get quite busy so be prepared. I have sharp elbows.
(ps. None of the links are affiliates, I don’t get paid for click-throughs or link referals. This blog is completely advertising and sponsor and PR free. I’m a shameless amateur beauty blogger).